I. General provisions
1. The online store operating at regranulaty24.pl is run by ASEO Recykling System sp. z o.o., hereinafter referred to as the "Seller".
2. The online store sells goods via the Internet, via the website regranulaty24.pl.
3. Prices of goods in the online store are given in the appropriate currency of a given country and include VAT (they are gross prices).
4. The products presented in the store are plastic regranulates and regrinds. The offer may also include items that are not mass-produced.
5. At the customer's request, it is possible to issue a VAT invoice.
6. Customers who make purchases in the online store agree to issue a VAT invoice without the Buyer's signature.
ASEO Recykling System Sp. z o.o.
ul. Fabryczna 21
Uprawniony recykler GIOS: UE 0019518 R
NIP: 993-065-32-96 | REGON: 122972585 | KRS: 0000481631
II. Placing orders
1. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day.
2. The condition for the correct submission of the order and its implementation is complete and correct filling in the order form on the website regranulaty24.pl by the Buyer.
3. The Seller allows the Buyer to order goods made or imported for his individual order. All details of such an order are agreed by e-mail.
4. Placing an order by the Buyer is tantamount to submitting a declaration of will to conclude the contract and is confirmed by e-mail.
5. The order is transferred for execution at the time of:
a) Crediting the store's bank account (standard bank transfer option),
b) Positive verification of the transaction in the transaction website, online instant payment channel or the credit card payment channel available in the regranulety24.pl store,
6. In the event that the store cannot fulfill the order, the Seller shall immediately inform the Buyer about it. In such a case, the amount paid by the Buyer will be immediately refunded in full.
III. Shipment of goods
1. The purchased goods together with the sales document selected by the Customer (invoice / receipt) are sent by the carrier selected by the Customer to the address provided by the Customer in the order form.
2. The shipping cost is automatically determined each time when placing the order.
3. Shipping costs are fully covered by the Buyer.
4. The order fulfillment time consists of: the time of preparing the goods and the time of delivery. The order fulfillment time should not exceed 14 days. In the case of orders for goods made to order, the time of order fulfillment is determined individually.
IV. Returns and exchanges
1. The buyer who is a consumer may withdraw from the contract without giving reasons by submitting a relevant written statement within ten days from the date of delivery of the goods.
2. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry. In the declaration, the buyer may provide the bank account number or address for a postal order for the return of the funds paid, which will be transferred immediately, no later than within fourteen days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
3. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Buyer will return the goods to the Seller in an unchanged state, unless the change was necessary within the ordinary course of business, immediately no later than within fourteen days from the date of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
4. The consumer, in accordance with Article 38 of the Consumer Law, is not entitled to withdraw from the contract:
in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract;
in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf-life;
in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
in which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items;
in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery;
for the delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the Consumer's express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract;
for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
1. In the event of non-compliance the goods with the contract, the Seller is liable to the Buyer who is a consumer based on the provisions of the Act of 27 July 2002 on specific terms of consumer sale and amendment of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2002.141.1176, as amended),
2. In the event of non-compliance of the goods with the contract, the letter specifying the non-compliance and expectations regarding the manner of handling the complaint and the Buyer's request should be sent to the Seller's address.
VI. Personal data protection
1. The Seller undertakes to protect personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws 2002.101.926, as amended) and the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2002.144.1204, as amended).
2. The Buyer, by providing his personal data to the Seller when placing an order or registering at regranulaty24.pl, agrees to their processing by the Seller for the purpose of proper implementation of the order. These data will be used only for this purpose and will not be shared with other entities.
3. The customer has the possibility to view, correct, update and delete his personal data at any time.
VII. Final Provisions
1. In matters not covered by these regulations, the relevant legal provisions of the Civil Code, the Act on special conditions of consumer sales, the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for dangerous products, the protection of personal data and the provision of electronic services shall apply.